3.26.2009

Gay Day

Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week :
  1. it's my saturday
  2. it's my GAY DAY!!!
We get together at 8pm. First up is America's Next Top Model. Then there is some down time, filled with American Idol in the background while dinner is being cooked and consumed.

Next up is Make me a Super Model!!!  And, then capping of the night is Rupaul's Drag Race (that we watch from the computer).

Tonight was extra special because it was the season finale of Drag Race. I won't publicly congratulate the winner because if you haven't already I think you should watch the entire season (only 8 episodes!) on logo's website. I promise you won't regret it and once you start, you won't be able to stop!!

 

3 comments:

  1. OH NO! My DVR skipped Drag Race for some reason!!! Now I'll have to watch it online...I didn't realize that they had the episodes on there!

    Thanks for the reminder! I would have always wondered what happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, no clinique mud masks involved on Gay Day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc...you got me addicted...I waited for a marathon...and then my friend Kris and I watched all of the episodes in one sitting...we watched the finale last week...I can't wait for another season!

    ReplyDelete