1.22.2009

Tell Me : What do you Want?

I'm starting a little contest of my own!!

Send me embarrassing, funny, quirky, or unique situations in which you'd like me to place myself with my flip.

You can leave your submissions in the comment section of this post, or email them to marc.herb@yahoo.com, or send me a message on Facebook!

Submissions will be accepted for the next week! The selections will then be narrowed down by a trusted panel (NOT me!) and then the nominees will be voted upon by you, my readers!

And, then, I will do WHATEVER it is that you will have me do and post it to my blog!

Exciting!!


6 comments:

  1. . . . . . . forgot to mention that it must be legal ;-) . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason comments NEVER go thru the first time :

    C L I C K again and they usually do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakdance with some buskers in Santa Monica on 3rd Street. And none of this 30 second bad white guy dancing. Hardcord, full song poppin' and lockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be especially mindful of a blind man who orders an espresso from you. Make sure you hold his hand as he accepts the drink and pays for it. Have him hold your arm as you walk him outside to a table. Then, when outside standing before the above mentioned tables, ask him, "Where would you like to sit?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to find out where Zach Efron is and get a picture with him, on your camera, and then we you have it say: ZACH, I LOVE YOU!!!! And film his reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should try to get a job at a strip club. i'd just like to see what the interview process would be like ....haha

    ReplyDelete