2.10.2009

He's Just Not That Into You


Like most people going to the movies this weekend, I saw He's Just Not That Into You and I really enjoyed it. It was exactly what I wanted it to be : a fun, light, uplifting movie. The B-List-studded cast were all acceptable in their portrayals of the several characters intersecting** in various story lines, all centered around the theme of LOVE! As each of the stories reached their cheesy and expected endings, I was giddily fidgeting in my seat with a renewed sense of love, optimism, and hope. I even teared up a bit because the joy I felt was palpable. Not that I think there are a lot of straight men reading D R A M A R C, but if you are, I'd like to state on record that I do not think this movie is a(total) chick flick; whether you'll admit it or  not, I believe you will like this movie because it is, at it's core, very truthful, and therefore very relatable.

If you haven't already, treat yourself to this very saccharine movie!  

[**side note : the structure of the movie reminded me of a romantic comedy version of Crash]

No comments:

Post a Comment