2.12.2009

Sprinkles Cupcakes


If you live in Los Angeles and have not tried Sprinkles Cupcakes, get out from underneath the rock you live, and go RIGHT NOW to get one--or twelve.

Sharon is visiting from Atlanta, so Karin and I felt it was our duty to introduce her to the deliciousness that is Sprinkles. On a thursday afternoon, we waited in the the line that stretched down little Santa Monica in Beverly Hills for about twenty minutes. This is the average wait time; sometimes longer, sometimes less, but ALWAYS worth it. (even if they are $3 each.)

So, yes the Zone Master has cheated and I loved every bite. I had a college professor always say, "Life is all about treats." I live by this mantra and use it as my justification to indulge, probably more than the Greeks would approve!

What sinfully delicious treats can you not live without?

4 comments:

  1. oh god. i wish i'd never read this post. this will be the death of me. sounds like "magnolia" in the city. (NYC) ...sex and the city helped w/ the length of their line tho. maybe not. who knows. i haven't even been able to get myself on the zone so that i may cheat! sigh... i need help from the zone master!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICE CREAM. My fav is Rocky Road, but any form of chocolate will work. I also enjoy Mint Cookie...and Pistachio...and Vanilla...Okay, I just love ANY form of ice cream. I don't like cheap brands usually, and my favorites are Blue Bell and Ben and Jerry's...mmmmm...I think I have some Dutch Chocolate in the freezer right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most gay Marta Stewart post ever, and I think it's awesome for it. It's ¨Gay In The City¨.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ice cream for sure. ben & jerry's Phish Phood is the beeest..

    ReplyDelete