2.04.2009

The Voices

All my life, I've heard voices. I hear voices when I write, voices speak through me when I perform, voices whisper messages, voices argue, debate, and struggle within me. 

I've made a decision. For the next six months, I'm going to live under the assumption that the voices inside my head are real. For the next six months, I am going to compile material and then in the three months that follow the six months, I will shape them into my first show : WHAT IF THE VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD ARE REAL? by MARC HERB, to be performed at my Thirty-One-Derful Birthday Extravaganza, which is nine months away!!

In the meantime, I'm taking submissions for directors! And, if anyone has any leads on great spaces in LA, let me know!

Hope you all can make it!!

5 comments:

  1. Um....hearing voices usually means you are schizophrenic...so good luck with that! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome marc! love the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the voices speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It;s good to know; other people hear voices that no one elso does.....I'd like to hear what yours have to say


    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete