12.22.2008

It happened.

This morning, I woke up with barely enough time to get ready for work. My work pants are unwearably dirty, so I reached in my drawer for my overhauls. Immediately, I was pulled out of the denial that this year's weight gain hasn't been that severe. The once loose-fitting overhauls were so tight that I could barely get them over my hips. I should have known because they were given to me by my skinny-ass-twig-of-an-Asian friend, Ethan, when I was at my skinniest.

So, soon after Christmas, Manorexic Mania will begin anew. I will be returning to the Zone Diet, on which I once lost 40 lbs in three months. If anyone wants to join in the fun, I recommend purchasing THE FORMULA : a 40-30-30 Weight Loss System by Gene and Joyce Daoust. It's a great book that changed my life and is always where I return when I need to get back on track. I will also be filming Zone 3-Minute Cooking Shows, so you can all see that there are really delicious meals that make "dieting" quite easy.

What do you say? Who's with me?!


2 comments:

  1. Marc... seriously? I thought you looked AMAZING when I saw you... Between you and Stephanie Howell... it's just never a good thing to have an anorexic-euphemism. I know you meant this to be inspirational... but I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This diet totally works...Im going back on it as well...

    ReplyDelete