12.24.2008

Spreading the Word

Meet Miesha.  I met her today while shopping at Ralph's. I was looking at some videos on my flip when she asked if I was filming her. I said, "no," because I wasn't, but then she starting mugging for the camera that wasn't on; I couldn't resist turning it on because she had such a fantastic and positive energy.

I'm posting this video because part of what this blog is about is my attempt to capture and share pieces of the world as I experience it. A big part of what I like to share are the people with whom I interact. 

Living in L.A. is amazing, if for no other reason, than to meet and come in contact with people of such diversity; people from all over America and the world; from varying backgrounds and all walks of life. I particularly like people, like Miesha, who are themselves, no matter what.  And, I think there is a certain quality about L.A. that allows people to be themselves more freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment