12.22.2008

A Note on Comments

First of all, I love them. Ultimately this blog is rooted in deep Marcissism, and I need confirmation, validation, and all other things that deep insecurity require.

Second, I've been told by a few that they were not able to leave comments. I've made some changes to my settings in an attempt to remedy this. In theory, you just choose a profile from the drop-down menu (or sign anonymously) and press post.

However, I, myself just had issue leaving comments on my own blog. Both times, a "your comment could not be processed," popped up, but when I tried it again, it went through. So, if that happens to you, just try it again!! Please.

Thank you and Good Night.

4 comments:

  1. like this comment...said, it could not be processed. clicked again and it did. easy breezy. i should be sleeping, but i'm not. uggggh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also of note : on the drop down menu, you can choose name and pop-up will open for you to enter you name, if you don't want to use another profile you already have. tomorrow, i'm going to forget i did all of these comments and get excited that there are THREE!

    more, more, more.

    and don't forget to subscribe. either to your rss feed or become a D R A M A R C - E R today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcissism... love it!

    ReplyDelete